When Consigning for an online auction, there are a few things for you to do , to make selling your items a success.
- Items can be brought in Tuesday though Friday from 11am – 5pm, or by appt. Larger items can be sold remotely from your address, call for details.
- Items can be shipped to us, with your contact information, an itemized list with descriptions, to Dundee Auction House, 3223 Dennison Road, Dundee Mi, 48131
- The sooner your items reach us, the more opportunity for us to advertise them.
- Along with your items, bring an itemized list along with descriptions. The more specific you are, the better your item will sell, as it gives the buyers more information to estimate its worth.
- Have your items numbered to coincide with your itemized list. For lots with multiple items, the lot description, along with a list of contents.
- For questions and more information, contact us at 734-529-3800, or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0 – $250 20 % Our minimum commission is $ 4 dollars per item so put less valuable items into boxlots to get the most for your items
- $251-$500 10%
- $500 and up 0% with a 10 dollar listing fee.
- Buy back fees are charged the the 10% buyers premium.
Checks take approximately 3 weeks to process, and will be mailed to your address on file.